Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quiltathon in the Morning


The day began badly... I spilled my breakfast all over. Oops. At least the girls slept for a while, so I finished quilting another baby quilt, and this morning, I finished it!
There are still plenty of other projects to work on today, but we might take a trip out to the land we purchased with my dad. I did manage to clean out the scrap drawer again, so everything is trimmed and in the proper place.

I also worked on cutting pieces for some yellow hotpads and sewing binding on some green hotpads. If I have a chance, I will work on a glove bag for DH (to hold all his work gloves, etc.), a quilt for my SiL (quilting in progress), and plan another baby quilt. Whew!

Tomorrow, since it's Sunday, I think I'll work on a christening gown for Q. We thought we had one from DH's family, but apparently it's framed and thus not available for use. It won't be fancy, but it will be something I made!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Gail said...

You are so productive! Good going, hope you get everything done that you aim for.

tirane93 said...

your finished quilt is really sweet! sorry about your breakfast. :)

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...