Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wandering Wednesday

Not on bed rest. Thank you, God, for not putting me on bed rest. The doctor says I need to take it easy, but I haven't dilated at all, so it could be far more serious. I just need to be more careful. The wedding this weekend might be fun. I just won't be carrying laundry or suitcases.

However, being required to sit more, I've almost finished my scrap quilt. Today will be hand-stitching the binding, so I may have an unexpected finish for the week!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

take it easy and watch everything from your chair!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...