Monday, February 1, 2010

Meandering Monday

I had great plans today for laundry, cleaning, and beginning to pack for departure on Thursday.

(Screeching of tires inserted here.)

I'm spotting this morning, at 32 weeks pregnant, so my mother, a nurse, has put me on temporary light duty until I contact my doctor. So much for getting lots done in 4 days. I guess I need a break.

Light snow last night means DH probably slid around a little on the way to work this morning, but I'm not going anywhere! Maybe the girls and I should just go back to bed and I could go to sleep!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

Better do as your mom says. take care of that baby.

Lori in South Dakota said...

I agree, listen to your mother! Keep us posted, we will worry about you.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...