Sunday, August 7, 2011

Design Wall Monday

A little bit of this...
letters for Nuggette

a little bit of that...
19 placemats in the making

Some more pink (shudder... oh, the horrors)
pink table runner

and another table runner... possibly my favorite colors so far...

Some crazy fabric cutting last week.
Some crazy batting cutting Sunday.
Some crazy sewing coming?

I also threw myself a basting party and basted my Scraps to Treasures quilt.  After October 7, when they have all been displayed, I will do a post with pictures from the design to the completed product (assuming I have a completed product... but I don't quit!)

Check out the other design walls at Judy's place.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Jo said...

I had to laugh when I saw your post! It looks so much like what I am working on...a little bit of everything.

Nina Marie said...

good for you getting your basting done. Its the only part of the quilt process I truly hate! When we were younger I could promise dh all sorts of goodies to do my basting for me - now he's gotten wise - sighhhh - so I have to put on a good book or movie and trudge through it!

Bonnie said...

You have been busy.. I too like to work on several projects at the same time...

Quilter Kathy said...

Your sewing area looks like mine...a little of this and a little of that ...and what am I actually working on?!?!

AnnieO said...

Nice variety of projects keeping you hopping there, Katie! Enjoy.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...