Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Progress

just in time, I've finished the table runners. I'll miss them until they are back!

The letters are done. Whew! Two bobbins of thread later...

Totally missed our first school open house because I mixed up my dates. Needless to say, I feel completely embarrassed. Not progress... I did not used to forget and confuse dates like I do now.

I have crocheted more hats and flowers. I have my list of what I should crochet, and now I need to get a few off my list so it gets shorter. My favorite part of list-making is finishing items on the list and checking them off.

I also skinned all my tomatoes and froze them today. The peppers are in the dehydrator, so my counter is almost produce free. AND, yesterday, I cleaned the shelves in my fridge.

Having DH return to work helps spur me on to justify my life at home by accomplishing things that have been waiting to be finished. Gotta love the end of summer. I love being productive.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...