Sunday, September 30, 2018

Stash Report Weeks 39-40

You’d think, on a week that I finally finished something, I’d get around to my stash report, but somehow it still escaped me last week.  This week, I’m happy to report that I finished my Teal swap mini as well as my green and brown baby quilt.  I also received two packages, one an order to finish my Stained Glass Stars and the other a prize from Prairie Moon Quilts.

IN this week: 1 1/2 yards
OUT this week: 3 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 102 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 64 yards
YTD Total: 38 1/2 yards IN

Given that the year is 3/4 spent, I won’t be reaching my goal of using twice the yardage I purchased.  I’m not too upset by this, as I did have a broken hand and major surgery to ruin my sewing, and I used fabric as an incentive to keep up with my physical therapy even when it was grueling.  40 yards out by year’s end seems reasonable, since I have Aegean Sea, Stained Glass Stars, and at least two 16 patch quilts that can certainly be finished in three months.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Fabric therapy was essential for getting through your rehab (having watched the SIT recovery from a torn ACL, rehab is no fun at all). You'll just have to look at this year as a stash refresh year, which isn't a bad thing.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...