Monday, June 29, 2020

June UFO Report

It’s been a busy month for starts and finishes!

I started... two weighted blankets (erg, the mess!) and a new quilt for my niece that I’m currently calling Flying Stars, since it contains both stars and flying geese.

I finished... finally... my lovely Irish Chain quilt, the king sized 16 patch (as well as a bonus baby quilt), Spunky’s bee quilt and the two weighted blankets!

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. Hand pieced hexagons
5. Courtyard steps
6. Temperature quilt
7. Fox quilt
8. Flying Stars

June 1: 10
Started: 3
Finished: 5
June 30: 8

The Assistant would like me to start a pineapple quilt for her, but I think I have a few minor projects to wrap up first... mending my first quilt, which my sister returns once a year for mending, a skirt for the same sister, and repairing some chairs on the porch.  Fiddly work.

I originally intended to take July off from mask-making, but the state has mandated masks in public beginning Friday, so I may not get the break I wanted.  Sigh.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...