Monday, June 1, 2020

June Goals

In May, my plans are...
1.  Keep up the hand stitching.  A block a day is not happening, but 16 or so a month is attainable.  I think I actually finished one a day!

2.  Scraps in dark green: trim, courtyard steps, Garden Party posies, and maybe some 16 patches.  Done.

3. Temperature quilt: one more row.  Done.

4.  Fox quilt: many, many more blocks!  19 more blocks done, and plenty more cut.

5.  A cushion for the front porch.  Done.

6.  Probably masks.  Yes, lots of masks.  I’m up to 64.  

In June, I hope to...
1.  Keep up the hand stitching.  I am FINISHING my Irish Chain this month!

2.  Scraps in pink: trim, courtyard steps, and Garden Party posies (in red?  There’s no pink in that quilt).

3.  Temperature quilt: one more row.

4.  Fox quilt: more blocks!

5.  Quilt and finish the 16-patch quilt as well as a “mini” 16-patch (baby sized).

6.  Finish the bee quilt.

7.  32 masks.

8.  Weighted blanks or other things on my “non-quilting” tasks.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...