Thursday, October 1, 2020

October Goals

 In September, I had moderate hopes of homeschool improving, and I’m happy to report it did.  On the quilty front I did okay too.

1.  Scraps: trim, courtyard steps (but not in red), Garden Party posies, and one large hand pieced hexagons Star.  Done.

2.  Temperature Quilt: 3 rows, to catch up from last month. I need to finish the last row.

3.  Millie’s quilt.  It needs repairs, new batting, setting triangles, new backing, and actual binding this time.  All done.

In October, my plans aren’t terribly exciting, yet again.

1. Scraps: trim, the last of the courtyard steps, one large yellow hand pieced hexi, and finish the Garden Party quilt.

2.  Finish the one row and make one more for the temperature quilt.

3.  Make some Christmas presents.  Some nieces are getting aprons, and others are getting pillowcases.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis, katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on the progress with the September goals, even better the home school got better. Good luck with your October stitching plans. I've already been giving some thought to Christmas presents, it will be here before I'm ready for it.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...