Sunday, October 11, 2020

Stash Report Week #41 and 15 Minutes

 It’s been a productive week for finishing things.  I finished 3 pillowcases and blanket for PK’s stuffed animal.  Small projects are so great for stash busting!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 3 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 99 yards
OUT YTD: 184 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 85 1/4 yards OUT

On the hand stitching front, I made great progress on my yellow hexagons, so I’ve done hand workouts 268/280 days for 2020.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your stash busting and hand stitching has gone really well this year. With all you have going on, you are a master at finding consistent time to stitch.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...