Sunday, October 18, 2020

Stash Report Week #42 and 15 Minutes

 I quilted... and quilted... and found myself bored with quilting... and kept quilting.  This morning, I finally finished quilting my Garden Party quilt.  I’m looking forward to binding it this week and counting the yardage as out!

I cut out three aprons for three nieces, so I have great plans for stash busting coming soon.

My high hopes for possibly assembling my Easy Breezy blocks were not attained in the past week.  In fact, today (Sunday), while listening to a virtual meeting of my parents and siblings, I finished everything but one last seam.  As this will be another quick finish, I see more yardage heading out the door!

It was easy to keep my hexagons in front of me this week.  I’m at 275 days out of 282 (how can so many days in 2020 be past?!).  

It’s time for bed, so I should wrap this up and go to sleep planning my sewing for the coming week.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on all the stitching time. Sounds like lots of progress and almost finishes to motivate you this week. Hope you can get in some decent stitching time this week. Stay warm and well.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...