Sunday, October 25, 2020

Stash Report Week #43 and 15 Minutes

 I love stash reports in which I can report hearty numbers out!

I finished two more Christmas gifts with two aprons.  Then, Saturday evening, I rushed pellmell into the last side of binding on my Garden Party quilt (pattern by Bonnie Hunter).  I also realized I had finished another mask in the last month and never counted it.  All told, I get to count 18 3/4 yards out.

IN this week: 0 yards 
OUT this week: 18 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 99 yards
OUT YTD: 203 yards
Total YTD: 104 yards OUT

I did a little fabric ordering this week, but I think my usage this year is quite happy.  Next year, I’d like to seriously challenge myself to a minimum of fabric purchasing, just to see what I can do to demolish some areas of my stash.  I intend to allow myself a little neutral purchasing, maybe a backing or two, and something fun.  We shall see.

Every day this week found me with my needle and hexagons.  I have some organizing and sorted to do, but I think I’m ready to keep stitching away.  282/294

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...