Tuesday, December 29, 2020

2020 Quilting Goals in Review

 This year, my goals were: 

1.  Use 40 yards more than I purchase.  I used 80+ more, so met and exceeded.

2. In a continuation of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (because it is so fun to play along!), I have a brick and square quilt, a scrappy log cabin, and Garden Party.  I may make more Garden Mosaic blocks, but I’m not committing to it yet.  I made 12 scrappy quilts total.  The brick and square didn’t happen, but the others did.  

3.  Other quilts on my “future quilts” list includes... a wool prayer cloth for my sister, a temperature quilt, a pink 16-patch, a weighted blanket, a bee fabric quilt, two placemats, maybe a baby blanket, and maybe some Easter skirts and vests.  Several maybes.  I’m good with that!  The prayer cloth never materialized.  Hmm... The temperature quilt is in progress, the pink quilt turned into flying geese and stars, and all the other things happened.  Yay!

I would say not too shabby for the year, especially considering it was 2020.  I’m still pondering 2021, so I’ll be back with another blog about that later.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on a successful 2020! That you got any sewing done is pretty amazing, considering how it went with schooling and such this year.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...