Wednesday, December 30, 2020

December UFO Report and 2020 Wrap Up

 I began 2020 with 8 projects.  2019 began with 7.  I’ll be ending the year with 7.  I’m so grateful that this UFO Challenge, begun by Vicki Welsh ages ago, to have helped me go from 30+ random projects at various stages now down to a manageable under 10.

 1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. Hand pieced hexagons
5. Temperature quilt
6. Morewood Mystery
7. Strip Twist

December 1: 9 projects
Started: 3
Finished: 1
December 31: 7 projects

I finished the Rainbow Quilt, the Ice Quilt, and Spunky’s Owl.  I started a strip twist.  And there we go.

I don’t have settled plans for 2020 yet, although I do have a list of desired new projects.  I need another king sized quilt for our new bed.  My scraps’ voices are drowned out by the clamoring boxes!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

We seem to be on the same schedule. I started with over 30 too and am finally under 10! I hope I can maintain.

Mlada said...

We have two placemats to do, so those can go on the list. Are you doing anything on the tea towels, or is it just me?

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...