Sunday, December 6, 2020

Stash Report Week #49 and 15 Minutes

 15 minutes, accomplished.  I had to double check my math today when I checked my notes and saw 339 days gone for 2020.  I finished the points for the next round in the large orange star, so I’m at 326 days of 339.  I plan to continue this habit next year, and the year after, and so on, until this quilt is in one piece or I get too tired of it and need a break!  I am, thus far, enjoying the process still.

On the stash side, I spun off the last of another spool of thread for 21 spools used up this year.  I also finished Spunky’s Owl quilt, so I get to count yardage out.  It was a lovely impromptu project, and I’m glad to have had it for scrap use and to keep my mind busy away from all the worry of the last few months.

I did receive an order from Missouri Star Quilt Company, but I think it was all (mostly?) for Miss G’s Christmas gift.  I need to go back to my order and review.  I may have to admit to fabric in next week!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 7 yards

IN YTD: 159 yards
OUT YTD: 230 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 71 3/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...