Sunday, December 20, 2020

Stash Report Weeks #50-51 and 15 Minutes

 Oops, last week got away from me.  I haven’t done much sewing, but instead have been packing and moving boxes!

I did finish both the Ice Quilt and the Rainbow Quilt in the last two weeks, so the stash report changes again.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 14 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 159 yards
OUT YTD: 245 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 86 1/2 yards OUT

I’m please with my stash results for the year.  My goal was to net 40 yards out, and I’ve more than doubled that.  I suspect, next year, as I will be spending lots of time unpacking and adjusting to a new house and property (and I think recovering from a surgery), that I may not have so many finishes.

On the 15 minutes a day front, I managed to sew 13 of 14 days, for 339 days of 353 days in 2020.  I’ve made much more project on the hand pieced hexagons than I imagined at the beginning of 2020.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That looks like a wonderful report - congratulations on two finished quilts, and exceeding your stash goals and a successful 15 minute goal. Surgery doesn't sound so good though. I hope that you don't have to have it, and if you do, that it is minor and with a quick recovery.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...