Sunday, December 27, 2020

Stash Report Week #52 and 15 Minutes

 Not a good week for sewing.  The boxes called for every spare moment, so I rarely sat down.  That brings my numbers down to 340 days of 360 for my 15 minutes of stitching.  I am proud to say I only have five boxes left in my sewing room, and much of that is tax, business, etc., related, and not sewing related.  I’ll be glad when the boxes are done... but first we need to finish packing the old house!

It looks like the year will end on a good note for stash busting.  My net usage is twice my original goal!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 159 yards
OUT YTD: 245 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 85 1/2 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

moving at Xmas would be hard - you are lucky to get anything done other then unpacking - Have a Happy New Year and hope you are all well.

Mlada said...

I am always impressed with how much you get done in an hour, a day, a lifetime. You are such a hard worker.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I am impressed with your exceeding your stash busting goals. I wish you well with the rest of your packing and moving.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...