Monday, December 7, 2020

December Goals

 November goals rolled out modestly:

1. Scraps: trim, complete courtyard steps, piece several small hexagon flowers, and cut one new scrap quilt for next year.  I supposed Spunky’s freestyle quilt fits in here too, but I won’t  have a timeline for it until the mess of scraps disturbs me for too long,  All done, although Spunky’s quilt is a December finish.  I cut two baby quilts (my SiL is having twins!).  I also finished and gave away the courtyard steps quilt.

2.  One more row of the temperature quilt.  It will be longer than it is wide after this!  Done

3.  Make my Christmas apron.  Done.  I like it.  I’ve used it.

4. Maybe sew up the Assistant’s floral skirt or start her pineapple quilt.  Both have been on the “future projects I ought to do” list for too long.  I started her pineapple quilt.  It’s a bit fiddly, so I’m still wrapping my brain around how to attack it.

For December, the goals are still plain.
1. Scraps: trim, finish the Ice Quilt and the Rainbow Quilt, start a strip twist quilt from scraps, finish Spunky’s quilt (see what happens when I wait to long to report on my goals?), finish one large hexi star and maybe a small one or two.

2. Get as close as possible to finishing the temperature quilt.

3. Complete the next step of the Morewood Mystery.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...