Monday, January 3, 2022

2022 Quilting Goals

 Goals?  Plans?  Hopes and dreams?

For the stash…
1.  Use more than 100 goals.
2.  Use twice what I buy/receive.

For the Rainbow Scrap Challenge…
1. Continue hand pieced hexagons.
2. Make a quilt out of the scrappy 1.5” triangles.
3. For pink, red, and purple, make a Valentine’s quilt.
4. For blue and gray, make the split star quilt.
5. For yellow, gray, and black, make a quilt from scraps of bee fabrics.
6. For blue, teal, and green, make a quilt from the 2.5” scraps (bricks, squares, triangles).

People who need quilts…
1.  My sister, in the form of the Rhododendron Mystery,
2.  Our lovely mail lady is the intended recipient of the triangle quilt.
3. A gentleman from church has been in treatment for throat cancer.
4.  We met a lovely and lonely neighbor.  I think she needs a quilt.

That’s not quite the way I expected to make the list, but there we go!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...