Sunday, January 9, 2022

Stash Report Week #1 and 15 Minutes

 15 minutes was a breeze this week, so I’ve stitched 8 of 8 days for 2022.

My birthday occurred this week, and my mom picked out a yard of repro fabric for me on one of her travels and I ordered some fabric for myself.  DH does not, even after knowing me for 22 years, have any idea what to buy me for a birthday gift.  It makes me laugh.  I also found a few small pieces of fabric to donate.

IN this week: 11 yards
OUT this week: 1/4 yard

IN YTD: 11 yards
OUT YTD: 1/2 yard
YTD Total: 10 1/2 yards IN

I also used up my first spool of thread for the year.  The Rhododendron Mystery is eating a lot of thread!

No masks have been made so far.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like you've gotten a really good start to 2022 on the stitching front. Back to school here has meant a big increase in COVID with co-workers kids, plus there's a stomach bug going around that's shut down some of the smaller school districts. Hopefully you can avoid all of that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...