Monday, January 17, 2022

Stash Report Week #2 and 15 Minutes

 I’m late!  I have been slogging away at assembling my Rhododendron Mystery quilt and forgot to write my stash report yesterday.

I remembered to hand stitch every day or evening this week, so I have a perfect record, 15 of 15, for 2022.

My stash report looks like it didn’t move, but that’s not quite true.  I ordered fabric from Vicki Welsh (I love gradients) as well as some neutrals (I am LOW on neutrals and was afraid I needed more for the mystery).  I also cleared more yardage from my stash for donation and exhausted another spool of thread.  Unfortunately, my numbers are the opposite of what I would like, but I have the Rhododendron mystery that should be finished in February, so my numbers will be less unbalanced.

IN this week: 7 yards
OUT this week: 8 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 18 yards
OUT YTD: 9 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 8 3/4 yards IN

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on all the stitching time last week. Hope this week has been as good. Hopefully you've all avoided the stomach bug that's going around the Kansas schools.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...