Sunday, January 23, 2022

Stash Report Week #3 and 15 Minutes

 My hand stitching is going quite well.  I finished my large red hexagon star as well as a green flower this week.  So far, in this seemingly endless month of January, I’ve stitched 22 of 22 days in 2022.

As to my stash report, while I headed in the wrong direction with my birthday and an order or two, I find it easier this year to destash a bit.  There are fabrics I always pass over - never the right color, the fabric feels wrong, the design makes it hard to use.  Rather than keep it and ignore it, I’ll donate it and someone else can have a chance to make something splendid with it.  I’m also moving in the right direction.

 IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 18 yards
OUT YTD: 10 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 7 1/4 yards IN

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great metrics on both fronts so far in January. Hopefully last week was as good.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...