Wednesday, October 5, 2022

October Goals

 September is over, and my goals were deliberately small.

1. Scraps: trim, hand hexagons (4 rounds), tree skirt, and watercolor quilt.  All done, including five hexagon rounds.

2.  Process scraps.  Done.

3. Apron.  Done.

October will certainly have its own collection of chaos, so I have similarly conservative goals.

1. Scraps: trim, hand hexagons (5 rounds?), wrap up my bow ties.

2.  Process green scraps.  That will leave me with three bins to sort for the rest of the year.

3.  Flower Garden quilt.  I’d love to start my pastel triangles quilt, but we shall see.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...