Sunday, October 23, 2022

Stash Report Week #42 and 15 Minutes

 For the first time in months, I missed a day of hand stitching.  290 of 295 days is quite lovely, and I caught up on my hand pieced hexagon Saturday morning.

The second Bojagi panel was completed on Friday.  This will be the third in the “series,” but I left the first until last as I am the most uncomfortable with the making of it.  It is well underway, and the bow ties quilt is patiently asking me to quilt it as soon as I can.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 2 yards

IN YTD: 97 yards
OUT YTD: 171 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 74 1/2 yards OUT

I am so glad I will have no work this week; I need the mental and physical energy not sucked out of me for one week.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.


1 comment:

Kate said...

Your hand stitching metrics are impressive even with missing one day. Hope you had a great week and got your week of low key activities.

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...