Sunday, October 30, 2022

Stash Report Week #43

 I was doing so well this week, but then the Assistant requested a quilt for another friend, and the design we settled on required yardage.  Alas for the stash report.

I did finish my Bojagi panels for my sewing room, the bow tie quilt, and another small Bojagi panel.  Will I use another 30 yards before the end of the year?  That is quite a challenge.  I do have the flower quilt, the triangle quilt, and a new optical illusion currently in the works, which I assume will yield close to 30 yards.  I suppose I should ban myself and my daughters from any new starts that require purchases before the end of the year!


IN this week: 8 yards
OUT this week: 9 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 105 yards 
OUT YTD: 181 yards
YTD Total: 76 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...