Saturday, October 8, 2022

Tiny Flowers

 I will be brief today.  I got my Covid booster and flu shots yesterday, and like each time with the Covid vaccine, my night was rough.  Today, fortunately, I’m mostly bone weary but not feverish or as ache-y, but I’m certainly not moving fast this morning.

Before the shots, I finished 30 small (3” finished) blocks to move along my flower quilt.  This month being for light green will remind me to keep adding bits of light green to the quilt.  The newest special addition was embroidered moon phases.  Fortunately, no one has complained about my blocks still on the floor in front of the fire place, so I can keep them visible as I cut new blocks.
That’s all for today.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That combination of Covid and flu shots gave me some trouble, too. Hope you're feeling better very soon, Katie! That is a very fun collection of flower blocks, too!

Kate said...

We'll get our flu shots at work next week, but will then have to figure out how to get our Covid boosters. The flu shot doesn't usually bother me, but the last booster did. Love all your flower blocks, such a fun garden you've got going. Happy stitching this week.

grammajudyb said...

We will have to break up our doses of flu shots and Covid boosters. At least I don’t think they will inject the same arm? I can’t receive injections in my left arm, due to a mastectomy on that side. Glad you are feeling a bit better. That’s a lovely bouquet of flower blocks!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Such cute blocks!!!

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...