Monday, October 10, 2022

Stash Report Week #40 and 15 Minutes

 The stash remains unchanged from last week.  I have been sewing, but with nothing close to completion, I don’t anticipate any stash changes for a few weeks.

I do have a new project, a bojagi-esque set of curtains for my sewing room.  Since they aren’t wrappings for something, I suppose bojagi technically is not the term, but as I’m intrigued by the methods to make Bojagi, the curtains will be bojagi inspired.

I am faithfully keeping up with my hand stitching, so the total is 277 days of 281 for the year.  

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

The curtains sound interesting. I hope you post final picks of those. You've done really well with finding time to stitch this year. I'm amazed at how much you get done considering all that goes into getting through a day at your house!

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...