Sunday, October 2, 2022

Stash Report Week #39

 I finally sewed my apron this week.  Why do I put off clothing projects for so long?  I’m pretty sure it’s the decisions involved in clothing; I prefer straight piecing over and over.  Anyway, a remnant of wool is used up and I have an apron for work, where I have too many things to fit in my pockets - phone, matches, keys, rags…

Unfortunately for my stash report but fortunately for me, my order of solids finally came in.  Some are for my flower garden while others are for the next quilt, another collaboration with the Assistant.  So far, I’ve been disciplined enough to stick to existing projects not to cut into the fabric, but I may need to.  It’s going to take hours of arranging and adjusting balance to make it.

IN this week: 14 yards
OUT this week: 1 yard

IN YTD: 96 yards
OUT YTD: 167 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 71 1/2 yards OUT

I will need to finish a few things to regain my goal of using twice what I buy, but as I’m cheerfully sewing up flowers, that’s quite possible.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...