Thursday, December 29, 2022

End of 2022 Goals

 December is on its last legs, and I haven’t really thought about 2023.

1.  Scraps: trim, finish the brown hexagon rounds and start a large star, and process the remaining scrap bins (gulp).  Happily done!

2.  Finish the flower garden quilt.  Yes!

3.  Mending.  I do not enjoy mending, but I have a growing pile.  All done for another few months.

4.  Tie dye for a Christmas gift. Done.  Lovely, if I do say so myself.

5.  Maybe make a yellow stocking.  Started, but hit a road block.  I can’t find a tool I need, so I’ll wait until the replacement comes.

I’ll discuss January next week!

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...