Sunday, December 25, 2022

Stash Report Week #51 and 15 Minutes

 Merry Christmas!
It was a fantastic (quiet) day for us and I hope the same for you.

I finished the flower quilt, a bojagi panel and pulled a stack of fabric to donate.  There are pieces of fabric I never choose for various reasons, and it’s time for them to go.  I finally reached double my usage, despite having fabrics come in for a quilt idea… and they won’t work.  Alas.  I have no intentions of buying fabric in the next week, so I should be successful this year!

IN this week: 6 1/2 yards
OUT this week: 24 yards

IN YTD: 111 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 227 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 116 3/4 yards OUT

I only stitched four days this week.  Lots of baking and disrupted schedules to throw me off.  I’m still at 345 days of 358 for the year.  Off to bed now.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You did better than I did the week before Christmas on the stitching front.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...