Sunday, December 11, 2022

Stash Report Week #49 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day hand stitching, bringing my total to 334 of 344 days.

I didn’t finish anything this week, nor did I purge any more fabric, so the stash remains unchanged.  The quilting on the flower garden quilt has begun, so there will be a finish in a week or so.  I did wrap up another spool for a total of 38.  I thought my total would be more in the mid 20s, but I did complete some thread-intensive projects.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've only missed 10 days of hand stitching, that's pretty impressive with all the sickness and just general business at your house. Hope your holiday preparations are going well.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...