Tuesday, April 4, 2023

April Goals

 March goals were pretty normal…

1. Sew with scraps, green this month: trim, make another hand pieced star (not green), box blocks and 16 patches.  Done…

2. Finish my optical illusion quilt.  I’m nearly done quilting.    Done, but then I started two more.

3.  Finish the V quilt.  It will have a scrappy green backing, so it’s a good finish for this month. Done!

4. Finish the cushions!  This was finished on the first of the month, which is great!

April goals seem to be longer than usual…
1.  Sew with purple scraps: one (not purple) star, boxes and 16 patches.  Trim the scrap box down.

2.  Finish Optical Illusion #3

3.  Finish Optical Illusion #4

4.  When the optical illusions are done, start a hand project with silk.

5.  Purple quilt from stash.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congratulations on all the progress in March. Good luck with your April goals.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...