Saturday, April 8, 2023

Easing into Purples

One optical illusion quilt is finished.  I still need to stitch down the binding on the second.  Maybe today, maybe not.
I don’t quite have all my purple 2.5” squares sewn into pairs.  The plan is to wrap those up today.  I also have four dozen eggs and eight children (bonus nephew today) to mix with dye.  ;)

I was surprised to only have enough purple to cut 10 or 12 box blocks.  I’ll have to be creative about my leaders and enders for the month.  Off to sew my purple!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love your Illusion quilt, that is really awesome! Enjoy your purple stitching this month. Good luck with the egg dying, hopefully there are no rotten eggs from today's efforts.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...