Sunday, April 2, 2023

Stash Report Week #13 and 15 Minutes

 Lots of thinking happening today.  I’m looking ahead at April, and already half the days have “more than the usual” appointments and activities.  The month is full of good and necessary things, but it makes me hard, as an introvert, to think about adding any more activities (zoo, art museum, etc.).  Hmmm…

I finished nothing this week but a spool of thread.  While quilting Optical Illusion #3, I found only a small bit of charcoal quilting thread left.  When the original bobbin I wound ran out, I had to put the remaining thread on two bobbins to divide it evening.  There are only a few yards left!  I’m grateful I didn’t have to order more thread to completed the quilting.  This brings my total to 9 spools used up this year.  I hope to finish both optical illusions this week; they’re small and helped me experiment with fabric placement just as I hoped.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...