Sunday, April 9, 2023

Stash Report Week #14 and 15 Minutes

 With two finishes this week (both small optical illusions!), I get to count 3 yards out for the week, and I resisted buying anything.  Honestly, it wasn’t so much resistance as a realization that I abruptly have multiple projects I want to work on with all the supplies on hand.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 3 yards

IN YTD: 19 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 29 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 9 1/4 yards OUT

I’m making decent progress toward my goal of using twice what I buy again this year.

I had many hours of hand work this week, on the hexagons and my Korean stitching projects, so it was no problem to be at 98 of 98 days for 2023.  Off to stitch!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on great metrics for this week. Happy stitching!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...