Saturday, April 15, 2023

Early Risers

I need to leave for school in less than 30 minutes as I’m judging a tournament today, so I need to be quick!

This week, I started a new project with bits of all my purples.  90 blocks made, ready to mix, sew, and slice some more.
And I wish I could say all my purple squares were in four patches or eight, but after trimming down the strip sets for the above, I definitely have some new 2.5” purple squares.  The scraps never go away, do they?
I think I sewed one or two box blocks, but I can’t remember!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis, katie z.
 

2 comments:

Kate said...

Lots of fun purple stitching. I remember those Saturday mornings that we had to be out of the house at o-dark thirty to be at swim, volleyball, or debate tournaments. I've decided the scraps are definitely that could used to illustrate the mathematical principle of infinity.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow!! You stitched up SEW many PURPLE scraps this wee, Katie!!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...