Sunday, April 16, 2023

Stash Report Week #15 and 15 Minutes

 I didn’t finish anything this week in terms of my stash count, but I did use the last bits of my 10th spool for the year.

I had a small finish from my Korean stitching classes, but I didn’t count this fabric in or out.



On the 15 minutes front, the time comes easily these days.  My hexagons have been a big neglected, getting the bare minimum instead of extra time, but I’m still on target to finish the last large stars in the coming months.  Out of the 105 days of the year, I’ve worked on hand work every day.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oooh, your Korean stitching project turned out beautifully! Great metrics on the stitching front.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...