Sunday, April 30, 2023

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 I’m grateful that, these days, hand stitching for 15 minutes doesn’t seem to be an issue.  I still have a perfect record, 119 of 119 days for 2023.  I have only one large star left to make before I move on to assembly!

My stash report has no changes.  I am just starting the quilting for my strip twist, so I look forward to some stash progress soon.

I did finish off my 11th spool for the year.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yeah for keeping up with the hand stitching this year! Hopefully things don't get to hectic with the end of the school year.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...