Monday, May 1, 2023

May Goals

 April goals… I don’t even remember what they were.

1.  Sew with purple scraps: one (not purple) star, boxes and 16 patches.  Trim the scrap box down.  Done and dusted.

2.  Finish Optical Illusion #3. Also done.

3.  Finish Optical Illusion #4. Done, with irritation to spare!

4.  When the optical illusions are done, start a hand project with silk.  I couldn’t figure out how to tackle this one just yet.  Now I’m waiting for a piece of blue silk, so I can stall a bit longer.

5.  Purple quilt from stash.  Quilting this week, so not quite done, but good progress made.

May goals are going to be pretty moderate.

1. Sew with orange scraps: the last hexagon star, boxes, and 16 patches.  Trim the scrap box.

2. Finish the purple strip twist quilt and give it to the teacher’s aide for the kindergarten class.

3. Start the silk project.

4.  Make a red jewel pattern “test” for what I think will be my next long term hand project.

a handmaid of Mary,
Katie Z.


1 comment:

Kate said...

You had a productive April. Good luck with your May goals. Does it get easier once school is out or harder to get in your stitching time?

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...