Sunday, May 14, 2023

Stash Report Week #19 and 15 Minutes

 My stash report remains unchanged.  I suppose I could count my jewel pattern as fabric out, but I have I be last side to stitch down so I won’t.

This is my first attempt at the jewel pattern, and while I knew the background was a lot of fabric, as I had no idea 40” of fabric would yield a square only 18” across.  It’s been interesting to assemble.

On the 15 minute front, as I finished one hand-work intensive project as well as the points to my hexagon quilt, I had no problem with my 15 minutes a day on handwork!  That leaves me at 133 of 133 days for 2023.




from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...