Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May UFO Report

 The list began and end with the same number of projects, but I finished four projects and started four projects (3 were both started and finished this month).  The four finishes were the strip twist (Golden Maknae), a jewel pattern sample, a diamonds envelope, and a placemat.  The strip twist was already started, but the other three were new.  I also started another Christmas tree skirt.






1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Boxes
7. 16 patch
8. Tree skirt

May 1: 8 projects
Started: 4
Finished: 4
May 31: 8 projects 

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...