Sunday, May 21, 2023

Stash Report Week #20 and 15 Minutes

 The handwork continues to keep me busy, for 140 of 140 days this year.  So many days have passed!

I also finished my jewel pattern piece, so I get to count the yardage out this week.  I may turn it into a pillow cover, but haven’t quite decided.



IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 19 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 40 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 21 1/2 yards OUT

I also have 12 spools used for the year.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Jewel turned out beautifully! You've done so well on the stitching and stash fronts this year.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...