Saturday, May 13, 2023

Orange Squares

 I finished my purple quilt!  I wrote a post about it here.


I have most of my orange squares in four patches and hope to sew up the rest today.  This stack is definitely smaller than previous colors, so I may run out of orange before the month is over.

We had Boy and Cub Scouts camp out here overnight, so the Saturday is starting a little differently than usual.  They did a great job cleaning, etc., but we still had a few dishes and a bathroom or two to clean.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love a pile of 4 patches - they're so appealing! And Maknae turned out beautifully. It sounds like you have the perfect recipient in mind!

Kate said...

I'm finding orange to be a bit scarce in my sewing room as well. Looks like you have a nice sized pile from your orange odds and ends.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...