Sunday, May 7, 2023

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 My 15 minutes of hand stitching every day continued this week, for 126 of 126 days.  There are, currently, three hand work projects lying in my sewing room, and I also had a binding to complete this past week!

Thanks to the binding, I have a finished quilt.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 10 yards

IN YTD: 19 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 39 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 20 1/4 yards OUT

Unfortunately, my next long term hand work project idea involves a massive amount of background fabric, so I may be destroying my numbers for the year.  Since I want to use hand dyed fabric, it makes sense to buy it all at once so it matches, but… it’s a lot.  Maybe I should finish another large quilt before I dive into such a thing.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congratulation on a perfect stitching record this year. How you manage that will all you've got going on is really awesome. I know the feeling about starting a new project that adds to the stash. Grad Girl had a really great idea for the theme of a new project I'm starting, but it would mean adding a lot of fabric, so I'm reevaluating. Happy stitching this week.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...