Sunday, May 28, 2023

Stash Report Week #21 and 15 Minutes

 I hand stitched every day this week.  This morning, I finally laid out all my hexagon parts!



I finished two pillowcases for my sister, but need to count the extra fabric in as well as two yards of white I bought for my 16-patches.  My solid white/creamish stash has been wiped out.

IN this week: 3 1/2 yards
OUT this week: 1/2 yard

IN YTD: 22 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 41 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 18 1/2 yards 

I need to use some more stash before I can begin my next dreamed-of hand project.  Fortunately for me, I have a stash of wool for ornaments that I intended to make the next travel hand project, so I still have something to keep me busy.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

WOW! Your hexie project is gorgeous!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...