Saturday, April 22, 2023

Late in the Day

32 16-patch blocks are all done.  They are so cheerful!
I spent the morning halfway across the state for history day for Q, took an online class in the afternoon, and then scrambled to make dinner for my oldest’s unprom party.  She didn’t want to go to prom, so she’s having a few friends over for dinner and they’ll watch a movie.  I haven’t touched the sewing machine yet today.  Maybe after BJ goes to sleep.

All 90 strip twist blocks are done, and 36 are sewn into sets of four.


 Off to the next thing!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis, katie z.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Isn't it good when kids can plan some other activity to do when they don't want to go to prom. They can enjoy a fun evening with friends. Good for her.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow!! With all those PURPLE blocks, surely you must have worked down to the bottom of the scrap basket, Katie! Well done.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...