Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Garden Stuff

Nope, no baby yet. Here's hoping, though, as I am dialated to 3 cm!

Today it's yucky and rainy, making me tired. In fact, even the Assistant took a nap.

Over the last two days, though, we transplanted tomatoes to bigger pots, planted onions, peas, mesclun, and spinach. The garlic looks great. DH even put the grape vines and hazelnut tree into temporary homes in buckets. The blueberries are freed from their basement sleeping place because they came out of hibernation. I think I'm most looking forward to fresh spinach and lettuce. Yum!

It's supposed to snow tomorrow (again)!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...