Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yogurt Failure!

I tried to make yogurt from a quart of goat's milk yesterday. Can we say curdled milk? I think I did okay until I had trouble lowering the temperature and keeping it low. By the end I figured it out, but it was too late. Oops. Now who said making yogurt was easy? I've only made it twice that the girls have actually found it edible. Oh, well!

Today we're going to the grocery store with my mom for our monthly shopping spree. With the baby due in less than a month, I'm going to be doing a little stocking up in addition to the normal large buying!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...