Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stash Report Week #12

For the story on my week, you might want to read this post. I am revising my measurements from that story, however, as I washed and ironed on Saturday only to find the garage sale finds were not as lengthy as they were supposed to be.

IN this week: 30 1/4 yards
IN YTD: 79 1/4 yards

OUT this week: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 84 1/4 yards

YTD Total: 5 yards OUT!

At least I'm still using more than I bought! I did finish the red and cream top and it is basted, awaiting handquilting. I finished another baby top that might get quilted sooner rather than later (but I'm out of safety pins). I think I should stop shopping for a while.

Check out the other stash reports on Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

More out than in is always good!!!Good job Katie.

Barb in Mi said...

You are still ahead with 5 yards, so it's all good! Happy sewing!

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...