Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Land

My DH, dad, and our partner in crime tilled a large garden on the land today. I hear DH almost went flying across the property when he first turned on the tiller. Oh, my. I wish I could have seen that. The land, to the best we can gather, has not been farmed for 100+ years, so we may have a "little" trouble with weeds this year.

I brought lunch and helped plant the potatoes. I don't think my swollen ankles appreciate that much, but I enjoyed being in the fresh air. I brought garden tools for the girls, and they dug around, laid out potatoes, and the Assistant planted garlic.

Now I need to go put my feet up!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...